OSHA 10 HOUR GENERAL INDUSTRY
Minimum number of participants: 7
The 10-hour General Industry Outreach Training Program is intended to provide an entry level worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards in a general industry setting.
Who is This Course For?
- Entry Level General Industry Workers
- Industries include but not limited to: Food Service, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Distribution, Retail, Health Care
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 2: Walking & Working Surfaces
- Module 3: Electrical Safety
- Module 4: Hazard Communication
- Module 5: Exit Routes, EAP
- Module 5: Personal Protective Equipment
Elective Modules 6-11
- Module 6: Material Handling
- Module 7: Hazardous Materials
- Module 8: Machine Guarding
- Module 9: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Module 10: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 11: Fall Protection
Constructed to satisfy business needs
At the end of each module, you will be given a short quiz. You must demonstrate an understanding of each module quiz to move forward in the course.
Time to Completion
Once you enroll in the OSHA 10-hour General Industry Outreach Training course you have six months from the time you start this course to complete it in order to receive credit. The training for any remaining makeup classes shall not duplicate information contained in any other training sessions. This course cannot be completed in one day. OSHA requires it to be at least two days and can be conducted in several sessions as long as it is completed within six months.
* CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: In order to receive a refund for a course, you must notify the designated Employer Advantage instructor and withdraw from the class 5 business days prior to the training event. If a scheduled class has less than the minimum number of enrollees or weather conditions make travel unsafe, Employer Advantage will cancel the class and refund any fees previously paid by the enrollee. All refunds will be in the form of a check.
For Employer Advantage PEO clients, if you fail to withdraw an employee from a class at least 5 business days prior to the training event, you will be invoiced the non-client employee price.
Contact us if you have any questions, the dates for the course you are interested in are not currently showing, or if you would like group and onsite pricing. Thank you.
We’d be honored to provide you with the freedom to succeed.
- Free strategic assessment of your business needs
- Quick and easy account setup and seamless transitions
- Urgent Requests | Please Call: Toll Free 800.467.3909