Falls from portable ladders (step, straight, combination and extension) are one of the leading causes of occupational fatalities and injuries. In this course you will learn ladders are tools. Many of the same basic safety rules that apply to most tools also apply to the safe use of a ladder. OSHA 29 CFR 1926.1053sets out standards for ladders, maintenance and inspection.
Who needs this course?
Every employer that utilizes ladders in their organization should have a program that covers all aspects of ladder use and training. General industry and construction both have standards that have to be met when working with ladders.
- Select the right ladder for your job
- Properly inspect your ladder
- Handle and transport your ladder to prevent damage to the ladder or injury to yourself
- Know the right ways to use your ladder safely
- Proper ladder storage
This is no testing required for this informational course.
* CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: In order to receive a refund for a course, you must notify the designated Employer Advantage instructor and withdraw from the class 5 business days prior to the training event. If a scheduled class has less than the minimum number of enrollees or weather conditions make travel unsafe, Employer Advantage will cancel the class and refund any fees previously paid by the enrollee. All refunds will be in the form of a check.
For Employer Advantage PEO clients, if you fail to withdraw an employee from a class at least 5 business days prior to the training event, you will be invoiced the non-client employee price.
Contact us if you have any questions, the dates for the course you are interested in are not currently showing, or if you would like group and onsite pricing. Thank you.
We’d be honored to provide you with the freedom to succeed.
- Free strategic assessment of your business needs
- Quick and easy account setup and seamless transitions
- Urgent Requests | Please Call: Toll Free 800.467.3909