This course covers operating, inspecting and safety requirements relating to the design, maintenance, and safe use of forklift trucks. It is designed to help students learn to evaluate the workplace and determine if loads can be safely moved.
Who needs this course?
Every employer that has any type of material handling equipment needs to have their employees attend this training. Forklifts of any kind whether electric, propane, diesel, sit-down, stand-up, walk behind, warehouse, rough terrain, or extendable material handlers require training and daily inspections.
A written exam is required to demonstrate understanding. The student will be responsible for demonstrating the proper use and inspection of the lift they will be using on the job by taking a skills test.
* At the end of the course, you will be given a written exam. You must score at least 70% to get a completion certificate. You will be given up to two opportunities to pass the exam. Failure to successfully pass the exam will result in re-training. Participant must be physically able to participate in and complete any hands-on training that the course requires.
* CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: In order to receive a refund for a course, you must notify the designated Employer Advantage instructor and withdraw from the class 5 business days prior to the training event. If a scheduled class has less than the minimum number of enrollees or weather conditions make travel unsafe, Employer Advantage will cancel the class and refund any fees previously paid by the enrollee. All refunds will be in the form of a check.
For Employer Advantage PEO clients, if you fail to withdraw an employee from a class at least 5 business days prior to the training event, you will be invoiced the non-client employee price.
Contact us if you have any questions, the dates for the course you are interested in are not currently showing, or if you would like group and onsite pricing. Thank you.
We’d be honored to provide you with the freedom to succeed.
- Free strategic assessment of your business needs
- Quick and easy account setup and seamless transitions
- Urgent Requests | Please Call: Toll Free 800.467.3909