Hazards associated with compressed gases include oxygen displacement, fires, explosions, and toxic gas exposures, as well as the physical hazards associated with high pressure systems. Special storage, use, and handling precautions are necessary in order to control these hazards.
Compressed gas and equipment is addressed in specific standards for the general industry and the construction industry.
Who needs this course?
All employees that work with any type of compressed gases or air are encouraged to take this course.
- Checklist of regulation
- Handling, storage and use of compressed gases in cylinders or portable tanks
- How the regulations apply to private companies
- The OSHA standard adopts by reference the Compressed Gas Association’s (CGA) Pamphlets C-6-1986, C-8-1962, and P-1-1965.
Use of compressed air for personal cleaning
There is currently no test associated with this informational course
* CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: In order to receive a refund for a course, you must notify the designated Employer Advantage instructor and withdraw from the class 5 business days prior to the training event. If a scheduled class has less than the minimum number of enrollees or weather conditions make travel unsafe, Employer Advantage will cancel the class and refund any fees previously paid by the enrollee. All refunds will be in the form of a check.
For Employer Advantage PEO clients, if you fail to withdraw an employee from a class at least 5 business days prior to the training event, you will be invoiced the non-client employee price.
Contact us if you have any questions, the dates for the course you are interested in are not currently showing, or if you would like group and onsite pricing. Thank you.
We’d be honored to provide you with the freedom to succeed.
- Free strategic assessment of your business needs
- Quick and easy account setup and seamless transitions
- Urgent Requests | Please Call: Toll Free 800.467.3909