Accident Investigation shows participants steps that are taken in an accident investigation, and highlights how important it is for employees to fully cooperate with any inquiry. It also focuses on the root cause to develop policies and procedures to prevent future accidents.
This training covers the following topics:
- The “W’s” of an accident investigation
- Securing an accident scene for both physical hazards and bloodborne hazards
- Finding out not only what happened but how it happened
- How to prevent future accidents
- Assisting in an accident investigation
- Reporting the “near misses”
- The role of policies, equipment and training on accident prevention
Course Credit & Completion
No test is given for this training
* CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: In order to receive a refund for a course, you must notify the designated Employer Advantage instructor and withdraw from the class 5 business days prior to the training event. If a scheduled class has less than the minimum number of enrollees or weather conditions make travel unsafe, Employer Advantage will cancel the class and refund any fees previously paid by the enrollee. All refunds will be in the form of a check.
For Employer Advantage PEO clients, if you fail to withdraw an employee from a class at least 5 business days prior to the training event, you will be invoiced the non-client employee price.
Contact us if you have any questions, the dates for the course you are interested in are not currently showing, or if you would like group and onsite pricing. Thank you.
We’d be honored to provide you with the freedom to succeed.
- Free strategic assessment of your business needs
- Quick and easy account setup and seamless transitions
- Urgent Requests | Please Call: Toll Free 800.467.3909